Sterling Rose Consulting Corp will be a Corporate Sponsor for the Partnership Gwinnett’s Manufacturing and Supply Chain forum on Tuesday, October 25, 2016. This event, held at the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce in Duluth from 7:30am-9:00am, is an opportunity for local business leaders to hear from experts including the following:
- Whit Alexander, ASLA, LEED AP – Vice President, Lose & Associates, Inc.
- Yelena Epova– International Practice, HAW
- Jorge Fernandez– VP Global Commerce, Metro Atlanta Chamber – Moderator
- Teri A. Simmons – Director, International/Immigration Practice Group, Arnall Golden Gregory, LLP
- Mary Waters – Deputy Commissioner for International Trade, Georgia Department of Economic Development
This expert panel will be speaking on:
- How to expand your business on an international scale.
- What resources are readily available to assist you with for lyour international expansion.
- The rewards and risks of deciding to take your company overseas.
- Why all companies are not built for international expansion.
Sterling Rose Consulting Corp looks forward to joining Partnership Gwinnett and other business leaders in the community to an in-depth look on how to capitalize on the booming opportunities abroad.
Sterling Rose Consulting Corp, a Georgia-based corporation, located in Lawrenceville Georgia, was founded by serial entrepreneur Vlad Rusz. Sterling Rose Consulting Corp strives to exceed its client’s expectations. For more information on Sterling Rose Consulting Corp, please visit www.sterlingroseconsultingcorp.com or call (678) 892-8528 for a free consultation.