Job 1: Graphic DesignerPart-time
This position reports directly to the Management of Sterling Rose Consulting Corp and is responsible for maintaining, expanding and helping to steer the high design standards for the Company. Must be gifted with visual communication in areas such as POS, print advertising, and online graphics. This person must be outgoing and self-motivated, with excellent professional skills as a graphic designer, innate creative ability without sacrificing attention to detail, and must be able to work effectively independently and as part of a team. Experience in public relations is a plus; adeptness in social media and print design a must.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Ability to seek opportunities and find solutions
- Tireless attitude and positive influence on team members
- Capable of thriving in a collaborative or independent environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1-3 years of professional experience
Job 2: Business Process Consultants: Licensing OpportunitiesPosition Summary:
Are you recently retired, let go, yet highly qualified. Here is an opportunity to continue making revenue, while limited your need to do marketing. To qualify for this licensing opportunity candidate will need to be able to provide financial, analytical and process improvement support to start-ups to growing organizations. They will need to be able to coordinate and perform professional projects with process improvement projects globally and manage implementation process for within different verticals.
- Prepares, assists with, and carry out a variety of special projects which may have global impact for businesses of all sizes.
- Conducts long-term planning, financial and statistical analysis, and global financial process analysis.
- Gathers data, conducts research and analysis, identifying problems and issues; develops solutions, generates reports and makes recommendations to clients.
- Present findings and assist in the implementation of recommendations.
- Provides thorough analysis of processes and develop proposals for enhancements to improve utilization of various systems and client programs as well as integration of enhancements in workflows, processes, controls and financial reporting.
- Reviews and monitors monthly expenditure reports and other financial documents, if necessary.
- Conducts in-depth quality control related studies and data-mining to analyze efficiencies and effectiveness of departmental and/or global tasks.
- Prepares written reports with conclusions and recommendations for implementation.
- Manages implementation and follow-up of recommended process improvements.
- Performs analyses of the clients’ business processes as well as its financial relationships with other entities.
- Reviews, analyzes and prepares executive summaries of reports, proposals, studies, and policies.
- Researches and prepares correspondence, charts, diagrams, information summaries and other materials for C-level clients.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field; twenty years of experience in business, public relations, marketing, technology strategy, negotiations, funds acquisition, human resources management, project management, management, local government and management analysis or a related field. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
Job 3: Financial Modeling Analyst Needed TodayPosition Summary:
Sterling Rose Consulting Corp is an award winning full service business consulting firm located in Gwinnett County, Georgia. The Company has three divisions, business consulting, marketing consulting and technology strategy consulting. Sterling Rose Consulting Corp is currently looking for Financial Modeling Analysts.
Financial modeling is the task of building an abstract representation (a model) of a real world financial situation. This is a mathematical model designed to represent (a simplified version of) the performance of a financial asset or portfolio of a business, project, or any other investment.
A Company uses Financial Modeling for following purposes:
- Valuation of a security
- Forecasting future raw material needs
- To analyze the costs and benefits of a merger
- See the roadmap to profitability
- Discovering new market opportunities
- Check investment requirement
- Predict and quantify risk
- Identify undervalued securities
- Portfolio performance
What Sterling Rose Consulting Corp is looking for:
- Professionals who wants to explore the world of finance and wants to get into money related decision making matters.
- People who are pursuing CFA, MBA, FRM or other financial certifications as this will work as an added advantage for them.
- Finance aspirants who want to learn financial conceptual terminology and general business procedure that will help them in their job.
Skill set of Financial Modeling Analyst
Financial Modeling itself is a skill that helps you to build a finance career but to be good at financial modeling there are a certain things that one should possess.
- Excellent Excel Skills
If you are a financial modeler then it is implied that you excel in your Excel. You have to be good with Formulas, charts, macros, VBAs, etc to make it big in the finance field. If you are good at then you can create the financial and investment models easily. A financial modeling course will help you to become a pro at Excel.
- Knowledge about Accounting, Finance & Valuation
Making a career in the field of finance will require a basic understanding of accounting concepts. As a financial modeling analyst, you need to know about the investment appraisal techniques like NPV, DCF, IRR etc. Valuation again is an important part of your job so make sure you are good at it.
- Fundamental Understanding of Business Operations
Effective financial modeling must reflect the realities of business operations such as target markets, customer buying patterns, achievable growth levels, cost of goods sold for product sales and staffing capacity for services, and realistic operating expenses. Practical business experience and knowledge is key to avoid creating unrealistic models.
No two businesses or not for profits are exactly the same. Startups may have very innovative ideas for products or services. These scenarios may require “thinking outside the box” to transform an idea into a meaningful financial model.
- Problem solving ability
Usually one creates a financial model to solve a certain problem or to make sure that no other problem arises so it is very important that you have that problem solver’s attitude and you are ready to take the responsibility for any problem.
- Time Management
Time management is a key aspect in financial modeling. Building an effective financial model is important but presenting it on time is more important. If you are bad with management of time then be ready to spend sleepless nights.
- Decision Making Ability
You should be able to make decisions based on your financial models. Financial models are built to guide the decision making process so as a financial modeler you should build a model that helps the organization take the right decisions.
Job Description of Financial Modeling Analyst
Tasks of financial modeling analyst
- Building financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on various industry-related operating metrics.
- Conducting Scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in accessing risk.
- Ensuring accurate modeling of allocated portfolios and developing new transaction models and enhancing the existing models.
- Recommending and Implementing process for improvements to budget and prepare forecast for company.
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Applying appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment actions.
- Updating financial models during earnings seasons and following corporate actions.
- Analyzing and identifying data requirements related derivation rules and model tracking.
- Valuation of Companies.
- Capital Structure Analysis.
- Comparable Company Analysis
Job 4: Business Consultant Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
Sterling Rose Consulting Corp is an award winning full service business consulting firm located in Gwinnett County, Georgia. The Company has three divisions, business consulting, marketing consulting and technology strategy consulting.
Sterling Rose Consulting Corp is looking for a Business Consultant with Business Plan writing experience to start immediately.
Business Consultant Job Duties:
- Analyzing business practices and recommending improvements
- Sharing knowledge with employees within the department or in other departments and with clients as needed
- Creating business plans, reviewing plans, creating business proposals, creating market and business analysis, documents and presentations
- Leading meetings
- Writing reports on data that affect business performance
- Obtaining new clients and finding new business opportunities
- Closing sales and increasing business profits
- Helping to grow the business
- Managing teams on a project or in a relevant department
- Producing written content, proposals, and marketing materials
- Networking with clients, potential clients, and other consultants
- Suggesting improvements to systems such as IT infrastructure and workflows
- Travelling between different job sites and working with various business clients
- Developing relationships with clients and employees to foster trust and understanding
- Fostering a culture of change within the business
- Assessing effectiveness of changes
- Tracking costs and benefits of changes
- Establishing the importance of regulatory and compliance measures and avoiding risk during changes
- Inspiring productive changes in the workforce by interacting with each employee
Business Consultant Skills and Qualifications: Expert-Level Knowledge of Business, Communication, Teaching, Patience, Finance, Security, Management, Law, Human Resources, Marketing, Engineering, Recruitment, Networking, Writing, Reporting, Leadership, Constructive Criticism, Sales, Information Technology, Change Strategy, Supply Chain Logistics, Development, Problem-Solving
- 5+ years of experience required
- MBA preferred
- BA required
Excel, Word and Powerpoint knowledge required.